New Orleans, Louisiana
The BEST of NOLA – From Sea to Land
Start your day exploring the big easy Bayou and its surrounding plantations in a kayak! Paddling will certainly work up your appetite! So get ready for a cultural food tour that’ll take you to NOLA’s most well-known restaurants. You can’t come here without experiencing the city’s haunted pubs! You will be guided through town to the spookiest pubs in town. Dinner will be served at one of NOLA’s hottest restaurants. Wrap up your night at Preservation Hall where you’ll be immersed in live jazz!
Big Easy Bayou Kayak Tour
Travel Through Time as you Paddle through the Bayou St. John
- From West Indies-style architecture of the late 1700s to Frank Lloyd Wright inspired homes, you’ll travel through time as we paddle from one charming neighborhood to the next, all the while learning the history and significance of Bayou St. John.
Food History Tour
For lunch, sample the diversity of NOLA’s rich culinary heritage on a food tour
- Visit up to 6 locations: classic Creole restaurants, neighborhood sandwich shops, hot sauce bars, artisanal candy stores and more.
- Sample different foods that represent the breadth and diversity of our culinary heritage: dishes like gumbo, Creole brisket, muffulettas, poboys, pralines and much more.
Haunted Pub Crawl
Listen to the stories of murders and crimes while sampling NOLA’s famous spirits
- Combines some of our most infamous haunted locations along with the most haunted bars in the country for a perfect blend of Spirited Spirits!
Dine at one of the top-rated restaurants in the city! You’ll choose among our exclusive list of dining partners.
Salon by Sucre
BB King's Blue's Club
Experience the BEST Live Jazz NOLA has to offer!
- Exclusive Naughty to Knotty reserved seating
- Live Jazz
Ready to Get Naughty in New Orleans?
Explore Other Itineraries in New Orleans
Cocks and Airboats (OOPS! I meant to say CockTAILS)!
Hop aboard an airboat for an exhilarating swamp adventure, then hit up the hippest cocktail spots on a cocktail tour! End the night at the naughtiest strip club in town!
Partying with Ghosts, Sea-Men and Cock(tails)
Tour the spookiest haunted cemeteries, then embark on a cocktail tour! Hop aboard a historical steamboat for a jazzy dinner cruise. End the night aboard the open-air Fire Engine party bus, stopping at the best bars in town.
Boozy Food and Swamp Adventures
Hop aboard an airboat for an exhilarating swamp adventure, then sample the tastiest bites at the most historical eateries on a food tour! Wrap up the night on a pub crawl, and immersed in live jazz at Preservation Hall.
Naughty Sea-Men and their Salty Shrimp
Hop aboard a historical steamboat for brunch, then embark on a cocktail tour! Satisfy your cravings with a Cajun shrimp boil. End the night at the naughtiest strip club in town!
Spooky Cemeteries, Haunted Swamps, and Crazy Shrimp Boils
Tour the spookiest haunted cemeteries, and kayak the famous swamps! Satisfy your cravings with a Cajun shrimp boil. End the night aboard the open-air Fire Engine party bus, stopping at the best bars in town.